Auto Moderation Commands:
• s!auto-mod-ignore → Add/Remove channels, roles or members that will be ignored from auto moderation.
• s!auto-mod-invites → When enabled invites are automatically punished.
• s!auto-mod-mentions → When enabled mentions that exceed the threshold are automatically punished.
• s!auto-mod-words → Filter messages that contain words.
• s!auto-slowmode → Automatically activates slowmode in a channel if messages sent exceeds the threshold.
• s!invites-whitelist → Whitelisted servers for auto-mod-invites.
Channel Filtering Commands:
• s!attachment-only-filter → Only allows attachments to be sent in these channels.
• s!channel-filter-ignore → Add/Remove roles or members that will be ignored from channel filters.
• s!command-only-filter → Only allow commands to be used in these channels.
• s!link-only-filter → Only allows links to be sent in these channels.
• s!premium-channels → Set channels that cost to send messages.
• s!text-only-filter → Allows only text messages to be sent in these channels.
Chip Production Commands:
• s!add-chips → Add chips to a member.
• s!chip-shredder → Shred your chips away.
• s!chips → Check your own or another members balance.
• s!paycheck → Collect your daily paycheck.
• s!remove-chips → Remove chips from a member.
• s!reset-chips → Reset your chips or another members chips.
• s!sbe → Claim a random spawn.
Chip Production Config Commands:
• s!chip-production-channels → Manage channels for obtaining chips from chatting.
• s!maximum-balance → Set the maximum allowed balances of roles.
• s!sbe-spawns → Add a channel to have rewards spawn randomly.
• s!set-chat-chips → Configures the settings for chat chips.
• s!set-currency → Set the chips symbol to use for your server.
• s!set-daily → Configures the settings for the paycheck command.
• s!set-shredder → Configures the settings for the chip-shredder command.
• s!set-start-balance → Set the amount of chips new members begin with.
• s!bot-controller → Enable a role to give access to commands that require higher permissions.
• s!bot-moderator → Enable a role to give access to moderation commands without needing permissions.
• s!command-channel → Manage per-channel command blacklist.
• s!disable → Disable a command or module.
• s!disabled-commands → List all disabled commands in the server.
• s!enable → Enable a command or module.
• s!informed-filtering → Toggle whether you want informed filtering.
• s!prefix → Change the command prefix the bot uses in your server.
• s!test → Test if a command is disabled in the server, channel or category.
• s!toggle-highlight → Toggle whether you want to allow the bots highlight features to be used in this server or not.
• s!buy-lottery-ticket → Buy a ticket for an active lottery game.
• s!give-away → This command can be used to start a giveaway on your server.
• s!giveaway-notification-role → Add a role to be mentioned when creating new giveaways.
• s!lottery-game → Start a lottery on your server.
• s!lottery-game-channel → Set the channel for lotteries to be posted in.
• s!counting → Setup a channel to be used for counting.
• s!dice → Roll a die.
• s!strato-joke → Gets a random strato joke.
Game Config Commands:
• s!game-bet → Set the maximum bet allowed for games.
• s!slots-percentage → Set the winning percentage for slots.
• s!blackjack → Play a game of blackjack.
• s!coin-flip → Toss a coin.
• s!connect-four → Play a game of connect four.
• s!grammar-quiz → Test your grammar skills.
• s!hangman → Play a game of hangman.
• s!hangman-mp → Play a game of Hangman with others.
• s!math-quiz → Solve equations as fast as you can.
• s!number-guess → Guess the number I am thinking of.
• s!rock-paper-scissors → Play a game of rock-paper-scissors.
• s!roulette → Play a game of European Roulette.
• s!russian-roulette → Play a game of Russian Roulette.
• s!slots → Try your luck with the slot-machine.
• s!spelling-bee → Test your spelling and listening skills.
• s!trivia → Answer trivial questions from random categories.
• s!trivia-duel → Answer trivia questions against other players.
• s!invite → Displays the bots invite link.
• s!support → Displays the support server invite link.
• s!upvote → Link to upvote the bot.
• s!activity-cooldown → Set a cooldown to prevent getting highlights for x seconds after being seen active.
• s!block → Block members, roles and channels to prevent them from triggering your highlights.
• s!enable-dev-mode → Enable developer mode to allow for using regular expressions.
• s!highlight-context → Toggle if highlights you receive should contain context.
• s!highlight-cooldown → Set a cooldown to wait between each highlight notification.
• s!ignore-block → Get notifications from specific members.
• s!notes → Manage the notes in your notepad.
• s!regexes → Manage the regexes in your regex list. Regexes are used for advanced triggers.
• s!toggle-dnd → Toggle Do Not Disturb mode to stop receiving highlight notifications.
• s!toggle-ocr → Toggle OCR (Image Scanning).
• s!words → Manage the items in your word list. Words are used for simple triggers.
• s!change-log → Shows a monthly changelog.
• s!channel-info → Shows information for the specified channel.
• s!credits → A list of people who helped make this bot possible.
• s!emoji-info → Shows information about an emoji.
• s!help → Display help for a command.
• s!mod-stats → Get the moderation stats for a user.
• s!mutual → Retrieve a list of servers that a user shares with you.
• s!role-info → Shows information for the specified role.
• s!role-users → List the members that have a role.
• s!server-info → Shows information about the server.
• s!user-info → Get information about the specified user.
• s!deleted-message-log → Set a channel to log deleted messages.
• s!direct-deposit-channel → Set the channel for role payouts to be logged to.
• s!edited-message-log → Set a channel to log edited messages.
• s!emote-suggestion-log → Set a channel for emote suggestions to be sent to.
• s!logging-ignore-channels → Prevent logging in channels.
• s!mod-log → Set a channel for moderations to be logged.
• s!purchased-roles-log → Set a channel to log when a member purchases a role.
• s!report-log → Set a channel for reports to be logged.
• s!suggestion-log → Set a channel for suggestions to be logged.
• s!user-join → Set a channel to log when a user joins the server.
• s!user-leave → Set a channel to log when a user leaves the server.
• s!welcome-message → Set a channel to welcome a user after they pass the sentry channel.
Mobile Assistant Commands:
• s!create-channel → Creates a new channel in the server.
• s!create-emote → Create an emoji in the server.
• s!create-role → Creates a new role in the server.
• s!restrict-emote → Restrict emotes to specific roles.
• s!set-slowmode → Change the slowmode in a channel.
• s!suppress-embed → (Un)-Suppress an embed for everyone.
• s!ban → Bans a user and optionally delete a few days worth of their messages.
• s!cases → List all punishments given in this server.
• s!check-invites → Lists members with an invite link in their presence or display name.
• s!kick → Kicks a member from the server.
• s!lock-down → Lockdown a channel to prevent members from messaging.
• s!mass-ban → Bans multiple users and optionally deletes a few days of their messages.
• s!mass-kick → Kicks multiple members from the server.
• s!mass-warn → Gives multiple members a warning.
• s!mute → Mutes a member in the server.
• s!nickname → Change a members nickname using preset names.
• s!reason → Edit the reason for a previous moderation case.
• s!remove-case → Remove a moderation case from a user.
• s!reset-modlog → Clears all existing cases for a server.
• s!search → List all punishments given to a user in the server.
• s!set-start-case → Set the id that the cases will start at on the first moderation.
• s!soft-ban → Kick a user from the server and delete a days worth of messages.
• s!temp-ban → Temporarily ban a user and optionally delete a few days of their messages.
• s!un-ban → Unban a user from the server.
• s!un-mute → Unmute a muted member.
• s!view-case → View a given moderation case.
• s!warn → Warn a member.
• s!lyrics → Fetch lyrics for music using the best api available.
• s!bird-recognition → Analyze an audio and returns the bird species.
• s!music-recognition → Analyze an audio and retrieves the track information.
• s!assign-muted-role → Set a role to be given with mute.
• s!auto-roles → Manage roles to be given to users when they join the server.
• s!buy-role → Purchase a role from the vending machine.
• s!force-role → Add or remove roles from one or all members.
• s!join-role → Add a self assignable role to yourself.
• s!leave-role → Remove a self assignable role from yourself.
• s!persistent-roles → Manage roles that will be re-assigned when rejoining the server.
• s!purchasable-role → Manage roles that can be purchased using chips.
• s!reaction-roles → Manage roles to be given by reacting to a message.
• s!self-role → Manage roles that members can add and remove to/from themselves.
• s!temp-role → Add a temporary role to a member.
Server Management Commands:
• s!boost-notify → Set an announcement message to be sent when a member boosts the server.
• s!counting-number → Change the current number of a counting channel.
• s!direct-deposit → Automatically pay chips to roles on a schedule.
• s!factory-reset → Reset settings back to default.
• s!key-binds → Manage keywords to be used as support replies.
• s!last-message → Keeps a message at the bottom of the channel so you don't have to repost it every time.
• s!nickname-presets → Manage preset nicknames to be used with nickname.
• s!reason-key-binds → Manage keywords to be used as moderation reasons.
• s!recaptcha-gateway → Set up a recaptcha verification system for your server.
• s!roboboard → Set a channel for messages to be logged when it receives the specified amount of \🤖 reactions.
• s!roboboard-ignore → Manage channels that will be ignored from roboboard.
• s!sentry → Setup a verification system for your server.
• s!sentry-fail-message → Set a fail reply for the sentry gateway.
• s!ping → Runs a connection test to Discord.
• s!afk → Toggles afk mode on or off.
• s!ali → Evaluate equations.
• s!avatar → Retrieves the avatar of a user.
• s!color → Visualize your colors.
• s!color-palette → Visualize a palette of colors.
• s!embed-source → Get the source of an embed in a message.
• s!notify → Send an announcement message to a channel.
• s!poll → Send a configurable poll for members to vote on.
• s!purchasable-role-count → Show how many members have a temporary role.
• s!purge → Bulk delete messages.
• s!quote → Quote a message from a channel.
• s!random-winner → Randomly choose members that reacted with a reaction.
• s!random-winner-role → Randomly choose members with a role.
• s!reminders → Manage your reminders.
• s!remove-zalgo → Cleans zalgo from members names.
• s!report → Report a user to the moderators of the server.
• s!say → Send a custom message.
• s!suggest-emote → Suggest an emote to be added to the server.
• s!suggestion → Suggest features for the server.
• s!timeclock → Toggle receiving notifications when your paycheck is ready to be collected.
• s!vote → Send a poll for members to vote on.